We aim to serve the public in a friendly and helpful way with service requests or information.
- Assist the public in defining and understanding the different codes in our office.
- Continue with an effective building permit inspection program.
- Make contact with contractors and the public during the construction phase of the project and answer any questions.
- Watch out for any projects that do not have a permit.
- Respond to the public in a timely manner if they have questions in reference to any part of our office requirements.
- Keep accurate records of all permits and inspections and be able to supply the City Administrator and City Council members with reports as needed.
- Advise the City Administrator and Mayor of any serious problems that may arise with the public or contractors.