Parks & Recreation
Citizens Lake Camping
There are 30 full service sites available with water, electricity and sewer.
Bathroom facilities with hot showers are available.
- Nightly: $19
- Weekly: $119
- Monthly: $330
- Non-site use of Dump Station: $6
- Tent (one night): $10
For reservations or questions, please contact the Campground Manager at (309) 221-5131, from April 15 to October 1. Contact City Hall before April 15 and after October 1: (309) 734-2141.
Reservations will be accepted for:
Reservation preference for specified camp sites will be given in the following order:
Preferably any seasonal reservations for specific sites will be made by April 1st of the current season; otherwise a specific site cannot be guaranteed.
Anyone who refers someone who stays at our campground will receive a free night's stay during the current season.
- Keep camp area clean.
- Fires must be in stoves or designated camp-fire areas.
- Quiet enforced after 10 p.m.
- All pets must be on a leash and owners must clean up after pets.
- Take care to protect trees, shrubs, flowers, grass, water and other natural resources.
- Park is closed to all but registered campers between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- All campers must have adult supervision.